With Valentine's Day right around the corner, a lot of single women may be feeling down, depressed and lonely, but there is hope to be happy if you opt in to love yourself.
This Valentine's Day, the author of the “I Didn't Work This Hard Just To Get Married” is challenging all singles to embrace their relationship status and “Opt In”; “Opt In” and start loving, getting to know and finding happiness on your own. Below are a few tips she offers on how to do it:
1. Gather with other singles for dinner or drinks.
2. Buy yourself a special treat to show your love for yourself.
3. Call those who you love and who love you, so you can remember the difference you make in their lives and the world.
4. If you are feeling lost, read a book which inspires you to be the best you can be or shows you how great your life is compared to that of others.
5. Communicate with other singles online on sites like Facebook (this one is questionable, but whatever works).