Taken from his song “Float On,” produced in 2009, recording artist Bigg Robb out of Ohio reveals eight things a “big man” expects from a woman to be eligible for his love.
1) You got to be God fearing.
2) You must love your family AND yourself.
3) You must be extremely respectful, mature, and ultimately classy at all times.
4) You need to be a lady in the streets and a freak between the sheets.
5) You need to know how to cook.
6) You must be independent and strong, but not so strong that you think you can be the man in the relationship.
7) You have to have a few dollars in your pocket for when it's needed.
8) And most important, you have to be willing to make love like monkey's eat bananas.
Although, these are the things Bigg Robb expects, his expectations are pretty reasonable and they seem to be standard across the board. Wouldn't you agree?