Former Sugababes band member Keisha Buchanan attended the Jacques Townhouse launch last night (July 19) in London. During the event, she stopped for a vintage photo op wearing a one-sleeve dress, paired with River Island Evade Mary Jane Floral Platforms.
Keisha was the leading lady of the Townhouse this year, and subsequently posed for an exclusive photo shoot last month to represent the fruity alcoholic beverage brand.
According to one review of the Jacques Townhouse, it is an event that lasts for 10 nights, and is one a girl just can’t resist. Last year during the fairytail event, each night attendees were treated to the following:
• Lash Couture – Benefit Cosmetics hosted a Powder Room, where girls can try and buy the season’s key colors and looks. Benefit Cosmetics beauticians were on hand to offer free lash couture make-overs
• DJs – The traditional jazz pianist was out and performanced DJ duos. DJ’s created a fun and playful atmosphere with a technicolor extravaganza that took the DJs out from behind the decks and into the limelight.
• Future Gazing – Fortune-tellers were there entertaining groups of girls as they roamed the rooms double-up as palm, tarrot readers
• Vintage Patisseries – The Vintage Patisserie – Angel Adoree offered slices of pure escapism with a stirring of glamour and a spoonful of wit with her beautiful, handmade and bespoke cup cakes
• Dressing-up – A fancy dress box filled with beautiful vintage clothing and accessories was available to all guests. Girls were able to dress up and pose for professional photographers who posted their pictures on Facebook to share with their friends
• Sleepovers – The lucky few competition winners were able to stay over with a couple of friends in one of the luxurious Jacques themed hotel rooms for the ultimate girl’s night in.
Sounds like a lot of fun times indeed.